As of February 25th, 2012, 1:00 PM
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
- 2/18/2012 1:16PM - vegetables are vegetables.
- 2/17/2012 10:58PM - No point in keeping people on life support longer than necessary. Moral Obligation.
- 2/13/2012 2:27 AM - Nothing like an internet poll for taking giant shit on the sanctity of human life.
- 2/12/2012 6:34 PM - Flowered words to support an ultimately immoral purpose. Saving energy for the sake of saving energy is useless. It is put to a perfect purpose in this instance, to save lives. If there is any chance of her returning to a livable lifestyle, absolutely continue lifestyle.
- 2/9/2012 6:23 PM - I believe that Elsie is an irreplaceable human, and through my time with her I grew to love everything that she was and stood for. It is in that light, and with a heavy heart, I must vote no. She at every turn espoused the wasteful habits of mankind. 80% of medical costs are undertaken in the last six months of life. This uneven allocation of medical care is considered by me to cause not only extraordinary strain on the already thin thread of medical care for other's in pain, but requires a tremendous consumption of energy and resources to provide. I believe that to prolong her life now would be to mock what she stood for every day I have known her. To those who have allowed their own selfish emotions to win out over her life long quest for a natural beginning and end to everything, shame on you. You act as though she would want mechanical devices breathing her air and pumping her blood. If you think she wants this, you don't know Elsie. Lastly, to those who simply wish to keep Good Enertree away from Dan, I have some thoughts. Like people, corporations should also have natural beginnings and ends. Consider yourself lucky that Dan has tied Good Enertree's fate with Elsie, lest he seize control himself and pervert it's purpose or ability to function. Elsie was the spirit of Enertree, but it's body still exists in each of you. But Elsie didn't care about a name, but an idea, one that she instilled in those who know her best. I say disband and reform anew, in a spirit befitting her memory. Let her and her company die a natural death.
- 2/9/2012 10:30 AM - I thought I'd have to wait until the singularity to kill someone with my touchpad!
- 2/8/2012 11:19 PM - Preserve Life.
- 2/8/2012 1:05 PM - I believe that Elsie O'Connor should be kept alive, everyone should keep her spirit going!!!
- 2/8/2012 12:24 AM - Fuck you, Dan, for even doing this. Now I have to support it just to make sure people vote "Yes." You're a conniving, sadistic, self-congratulating douchebag. I'd always had a feeling, and this has certainly confirmed it.